Friday 29 August 2014

I'm gunna show you how great I am!

Oh no.

Life.


It's funny isn't it.

Sometimes things happen that are completely out of our control and while I see that everything has a reason I get pretty confused with it all.

However, I think it is important to document some of the things I I have come to realise about myself.

I do NOT suffer fools.
I do NOT deal well with people who have one concern - them.
I enjoy helping others - funnily enough I thought that this was something I didn't enjoy doing.
I enjoy the idea of being needed. I dislike the idea of needing people though (I'm not good at trusting people) - this contains a great difference.
I have the ability to work hard... I just have to be committed to it.
I'm actually quite strong, not only mentally or emotionally but also physically - I've also learnt that for one reason or another this matters to me.
I am good with people (remember people not fools, there is a fair distinction here).
I am good with children (however I am certain I do not want my own and there is no chance of this happening accidentally because you guys know *pfft*... I'm gay)

TO REMEMBER FOR LIFE:
'If you know what your worth, you gotta get and get what you're worth.
But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers because you're not where you wanna be because of her or her because cowards do that, and you aren't that.'

So, what am I going to do?


I plan on working as hard as I can. I want to be the best teacher I can be. The best musician I can be. The best person I can be. I need to work on being the best. Because if I am the best, then maybe I'll be considered okay by someone's standard. So hello world. I'm here and I'M GUNNA SHOW YOU HOW GREAT I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment